Jakob’s range of made-to-measure Webnet Frames has been developed for both indoor and outdoor use. Installed in a wide variety of applications, from balustrades to helicopter landing pads and from partitioning to bridge safety, Webnet Frames are manufactured from high quality 316 stainless steel, which together with the Webnet infill provides long-life performance and low maintenance. The bespoke units are available in a wide range of frame, finishing and fitment options.
Timeless, elegant design combined with functionality and safety:
- High grade 316 stainless steel for long-life performance and low maintenance
- Each system is manufactured to order to meet each project’s needs
- Certified and collision-tested to EN12600:2002
- Weather resistant and highly durable
Suitable for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications, including:
- Skylight opening safety – fall prevention
- Heli-pad surround
- Glass protection
- Bridge safety
- Observation platform safety
Wide range of optional materials and finishes:
- Choice of round tube or square hollow sections for frames
- Option of pre-drilling or welded with lugs, eyes and bosses
- Easy-fit fittings and clamps for fast installation
- May be powder-coated in any RAL colour
- Range of rope diameters and mesh apertures to meet load-bearing requirements
Jakob’s unique Inviss range of Webnet frames offers a new, clean and stylish frame solution which incorporates Webnet into the structure of the frame. As a result, there are no wires around the perimeter of the frame and all the Webnet end-connections are ‘hidden’ inside the frame.
Please contact us for detailed product information.
Webnet is currently unavailable to buy online, however in our online store, you can find prices and technical information on our other products – including DXF files and images.
If you have any queries or need more details, please call us on 01761 419427. We’d love to help.